Health Check Plus Package includes everything offered in Health Check Basic Package:
- 1 visit with a Naturopathic Doctor for health history check
- 1 visit with our Live Blood Analyst, Doctor Eric Weis
- 1 visit with our Board Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant, Christiane Panesar
- 1 visit with our Acupuncture Consultant and Healing Coach, Elad Shalev OR 1 visit with Medical Intuitive Silvia
Health Check Plus adds any of the following optional add-ons of your choice at reduced rates within one month of completing the Health Check Basic Package:
- 1 follow up visit with a Board Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant (45 minutes)
Follow up on the progress of your cooking & eating changes. This visit would help you adjust your mental eating habits, shopping habits/ add recipes and food ideas and/or a kitchen/pantry clean out as needed.
- 1 brief follow up visit (30 minutes) with a Naturopathic doctor to assess your progress
This visit is to monitor your healing progress and to make any adjustments to your treatments as necessary
- 1 visit with Silvia or Summer for intuitive life coaching (60 minutes)
This session will help you figure out healthy life habits – physical, metal and spiritual and give you a deeper understanding of the purpose of your life. Silvia’s intuitive abilities provides you with a personal reading of your negative emotional beliefs and destructive patterns that may be holding you back. This session with Silvia can also include energy work and release work for any holding patterns in the body. Summers sessions guide you to open your own abilities to travel inward to see and gain insight to your own blocks and negative patterns and gain insight from a soul level. Either Summer or Silvia’s session will give you the tools that are needed to be more in the flow of your true essence and your true flow.
- 1 Live Blood (60 minutes) follow up to see the changes that have occurred during your Program
- Acupuncture follow-up visits (45 minutes)
- Intravenous Vitamin Therapy 15% off regular pricing. Pricing depends on dosage.
- Bowen Therapy (an acupressure technique)
Some or all of the cost to these packages can be paid by your extended health insurance plan under either Naturopathy, or Acupuncture
Customized Packages offers 15% off the regular visit fee