Our innovative fat reduction procedures are highly effective specialized treatments that cater to your specific body’s needs. Upon assessment, the practitioners will use either Cryolypolysis or a combination of Ultrasonic Cavitation, Radio Frequency, Lipo Laser treatment for non-invasive, long term fat loss.
Cryolipolysis Fat Freezing
Due to the effectiveness of the procedure if you are within 20 pounds of your ideal weight only 2-3 sessions are required per area.
Cryolipolysis uses freezing temperatures to break down, and destroy fat cells. Cryo kills those fat cells that are unable to be targeted by exercise and diet alone, over the course of 4-6 months your body will continue to expel the “frozen” fat. Fat cells that are destroyed will no longer return. This is why keeping up with a healthy and balanced diet is essential for the results to last.
How does Cryolipolysis work?
- When fat cells are exposed to temperatures of -5 to -10 degrees they go through cellulite apoptosis (cells get destroyed). Then macrophages (type of white blood cell) engulf the dead cells.
- The cold temperatures do not damage other cells in the way it does fat cells, so there should be no damage to the skin or underlying tissue.
- Your body is consistently being monitored throughout the entirety of the procedure, ensuring that your skin and body meet the desired effects of the treatment, without adverse reactions.
- Cryotherapy activates collagen production in the underlying skin which repairs broken connections in the skin–thus reducing the appearance of cellulite! In addition to increasing collagen and smoothing out areas of cellulite, cryotherapy reduces fat deposits; fat cells are extremely intolerant of the cold.
- There is no recovery time for this procedure because it does not harm the skin or underlying tissue.
How long will results from Cryolipolysis last?
Cryolipolysis destroys fat cells, cells that are destroyed will no longer return. For results from Cryolipolysis to appear it will take as little as 3 weeks to appear. The most prevalent results will begin to form 2 months after your treatment. Results will continue to appear for up to 4-6 months after your first treatment. Once your fat cells are removed, the localized areas will appear up to 25% smaller, and those fat cells will not return. Destroying fat cells in certain areas will not prevent new ones from growing back in those areas. This is why keeping up with a healthy and balanced diet is essential for the results to last.
Radio Frequency Skin Tightening Therapy
- Our Radio Frequency procedure involves using energy waves to heat the deeper layers of your skin known as your dermis. This procedure is a nonsurgical method of tightening your skin.
- Radio Frequency helps to produce more collagen in targeted areas of your body, making your skin more elastic. As you age, cells produce less collagen, which leads to sagging skin and wrinkles. radio Frequency is an innovative tool to help reduce loose skin in targeted areas.
- Effects of RF treatment will continue to improve over the next few months as the skin produces new collagen. Results of one session will last for at least 6 months, with ongoing treatment the results are long-lasting. Your skin will gradually become tighter for up to six months after your session.
- Treatments should be done every 3-4 weeks. Since new collagen growth doesn’t happen immediately after RF skin tightening, neither do the results. 3-8 treatments are recommended for the best long-lasting results.
- Ultrasonic Cavitation is a body contouring treatment that is used to target small areas of fat and helps to remove fat deposits under your skin that may be difficult to get rid of with exercise alone.
- This treatment uses ultrasonic uses radio frequencies and low-frequency ultrasonic waves to break apart fat cells which are absorbed into your body by your lymphatic system.
- Typically you can expect 1 to 2 inches of fat loss after the first treatment and up to 2 inches of loss after each subsequent treatment. Fat removed is permanent but requires a healthy diet in order to maintain results.
- Best used for body contouring and shaping.
Laser Lipo Therapy
- This procedure uses high-intensity light to shrink fat from stubborn areas that remain unaffected by a healthy diet and regular exercise.
- Laser Lipo is a safe and effective non-surgical, non-invasive body contouring treatment that can deliver instant & permanent fat-reducing results.
- Visible results are permanent as long as you don’t gain the weight back.